The Free Application for Federal Student Aid, or FAFSA, is the universal application for all types of federal student aid that you must complete and submit each year in order to become eligible for government financial assistance. The good news is that the FAFSA is relatively easy to fill out as long as you are [...]
"Helping make the college experience more affordable"
We are dedicated to helping both students and parents get the financial aid that is needed to help make the college experience more affordable.—Jeff Bullock and SLWAC Team
- The Federal Supplementary Education Opportunity Grant
- What Are the Best Student Loans Available Today?
- The Academic Competitiveness Grant
- Understanding How to Refinance Student Loans
- Going Over the TEACH Grant
- Getting a Personal Loan When In College
- How To Pay Off Your Debt Efficiently
- Understanding The National SMART Grant
- How to Get the Lowest Interest Student Loans
- SAFRA: The Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act
- What Are Direct Student Loans?
- Understanding How to Utilize Student Credit Cards
- Explaining Student Loan Delinquency and Default
- Deciphering Guaranteed Student Loans
- A Brief Description of What ACS Is